Application form, prospectus and other information are available at the office of Dhaka Central International Medical College (address given below).
Completed Application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office (address given below) by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Address for Communication
Dhaka Central International Medical College
2/1 Ring Road, Shyamoli,
Documents to be submitted by the candidate
For admission in MBBS course, the students need to apply in prescribed form which be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from chairman of the union parishad/ ward commissioner of Metropolitan orÂ National Id Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form which needs to be filled out completely
- Admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health
- Parents/Guardian Financial Solvency Certificate.
The selected candidate will be examined by a medical board for their physical fitness.
Admission in DCIMCH:
Students will be admitted in MBBS course within a date line to be announced later. Candidates willing to get admission in Dhaka Central International Medical College in order of national merit in the admission test taken by D. G. Health. During admission candidate must pay the fees and produce all original documents (SSC & HSC certificate & Mark sheets or equivalent certificates from Director General of Health Service). At the time of admission all the original documents will be retained by the college until end of the course.