Foreign students need to apply according to the rules & regulation of their respective countries through their Embassies. Students need to collect equivalence certificate of S.S.C/0 Level and H.S.C/A Level from the Director General of Health Services, Governments of People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
Foreign Students Corner
At DCIMC, international students are an integral and important part of our diverse campus. Most of the students come from India and Nepal. Right now there are 120 foreign students studying in our medical college. DCIMC provide fully secured and separate hostel for male and female students under respective hostel supervisor.
- All payment should be made according to the rules & regulation of Govt. of People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- Payment shall be made in the form of TT/Swift Transfer in favor of “Dhaka Central International Medical College” Bank Account No:08636000104, SWIFT CODE: BALBBDDH maintained with Bank Asia, Ring Road Branch, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Student should be regular, score should be 8 or above.
- All exam fees (College and University of Dhaka), RFST Fees, Study Tour Fees are excluded and it is mandatory that students will pay these fees on time as per rule otherwise students will not be eligible/appear for the examination.
- 1500 taka per month as maintenance fees.
Support, services and facilities for foreign students
A student says...
Greetings! Thank you for your interest in our Medical College . We hope that you will have the opportunity to come and visit us at our state of art campus. If you speak to our fellow students; you will dispel old rumors and form new onesâ€“good ones, we hope you will find that it is … Continue reading Akshay Sing’s Comment